Bill is responsible for the firm’s overall financial reporting and accounting functions. He is also a member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
- Responsible for overall firm financial management. Includes banking and capital structure, financial reporting, accounting systems and budgeting.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of corporate finance including:
- Business Acquisition and Divestiture
- Financial and Operational Reporting
- Internal Control and Compliance
- Financial Modeling and Forecasting
- Conventional and Alternative Debt and Equity Financing
- International Accounting and Finance
- Financial, Practice and Reporting Management Systems
- Licensed CPA in the state of Illinois
- Joined the firm in 2000
- Served as International Controller for ServiceMaster Corporation (1995 – 2000) and as an auditor for Deloitte and Touche (1990 – 1995) prior to joining UHY Advisors
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, DePaul University
- Contributing member of various peer groups for industry CFOs, including accounting and human resource systems and insurance programs