Michael is the Chief Executive Officer of UHY Advisors NY., Inc., the Northeast region of UHY Advisors, Inc. Michael oversees the firm’s office operations in each of Albany, Rye Brook and New York City, New York as well as in West Hartford, Connecticut. Michael is also a member of the firm’s National Management Committee and National Board of Directors.
Michael has over thirty years of experience serving closely held, family-owned and private equity sponsored companies throughout the United States and internationally. Michael’s entire career has been spent with UHY having started as a staff auditor in the Albany office to his current position of regional CEO residing in the firm’s NYC office located in Rockefeller Center.
For over 30 years Michael has been serving clients in the areas of:
- Performing attest engagements consisting of audits, reviews and compilations
- Providing companies with business and tax planning services to achieve long-term company growth objectives and profit enhancement
- Transaction experience guiding clients acquisition activity including quality of earnings analysis (QOE), financial due diligence, net working capital calculations, tax structuring and planning, and post closing deal finalization calculations and negotiations. Michael has assisted in deals ranging in size from a few million dollars up to approximately one billion dollars
- Licensed CPA in the States of Connecticut and New York
- Joined the firm in 1985
- Completed his educational studies from Bentley College in Waltham, MA
- Former Board Member (Treasurer) NYC Metropolitan Region – Make A Wish Foundation
- Former Board Member (Treasurer) NYC Learning Disabilities Association
- Current Board Member UHY Cares
- Former Member Westchester Community College Board of Advisors
- Executive Director East Coast Hawks AAU Boys Basketball Program