The stakes are high in the consumer products industry. Manufacturers are facing unprecedented challenges in the fast-paced and increasingly competitive environment. Succeeding in this market requires an intense focus on understanding and anticipating consumer needs and providing products at the right price points.
Some of the industry sub-segments that UHY serves include:
- Food and beverage manufacturers
- High-tech electronic products suppliers
- Personal and household product suppliers
- Home improvement products suppliers
- Medical devices
Challenges facing the industry:
- Rising commodity prices
- Changing consumer demand
- Cost control & pricing
- Rising employee benefits
Strategies for success:
- Financial strength–Focus on working capital, cash management and funding. Understand cash flow through daily operating metrics. In addition, understanding the “new normal” in securing debt financing.
- Operational improvement–Improving efficiencies throughout the production process with daily, weekly and monthly operating metrics.
- Cost control & pricing–Focus on individual product and customer profitability by preparing product line profit and costs analysis.
Please contact us
to learn more about how your company can benefit from these strategies and more.