Manufacturers are facing a very competitive market not only within North America but globally. To be successful in today’s market takes much more in depth understanding challenges and opportunities in the global marketplace. Member firms in the UHY International global network provide that necessary information to give your company a competitive advantage. In addition, our team is focused on financial, operational, and supply chain challenges facing the industry. We are confident that our professionals will exceed your expectations.
Some of the industry sub-segments we serve:
- Oil & gas
- Fabricated metal products
- Industrial machine builders
Challenges facing the industry:
- Unstable commodity prices
- Cost control & pricing
- Product innovation
Strategies for success:
- Financial strength–Focus on liquidity and strengthening of the balance sheet. Implementation of flexible budget reporting.
- Operational improvement–Improving efficiencies throughout the distribution process with daily, weekly and monthly operating metrics.
- Cost Control & pricing –Focus on individual product and customer profitability by preparing product line profit and costs analysis.
- Positioning for long term success –With continued consolidation risk, companies need to maximize their leverage on fixed costs. Efforts to increase revenues through mergers and acquisitions may provide the added incremental business for long term success.
Please contact us to learn more about how your company can benefit from these strategies and more.