UHY Consulting's Cindy Hannafey, Managing Director in the Transformation Solutions practice, recently presented Digital Transformation: Disruption with a Purpose for the New York Staffing Association. Cindy shared a process for being intentional and deliberate with disruption, so you can condition your organization for positive and successful change. She emphasized how digital transformation is more than technology; it’s a balance between people, processes, and technologies. Some of the workshop content included:
• How purpose-driven disruption is both intentional and deliberate
• The value of Business Process Optimization – driving innovation and leaning out processes
• Creating ongoing efficiencies and productivity within your organization
• Why technology is only part of the solution
• Instilling employee passion and ownership from the beginning to sustain change
UHY is committed to bringing forward-thinking solutions to give members the competitive advantage and mindset that they need. Jerry Grady heads the firm’s National Staffing Practice and is a board member of the NYSA.
More information on our Transformation Solutions services.
More information on our staffing industry practice.