UHY is not your everyday accounting firm. When you work with us, you hit the ground running. From day one, you'll be involved in a variety of engaging work with active client involvement in our highly collaborative environment. You'll receive personalized training from working in small teams, plus access to and the full support of partners and other senior staff members. We're focused on helping you succeed, and we'll let you know how you're doing every step of the way with individualized progress assessments. Come launch your career with us.
WE’RE INVESTED IN GROWING AND LAUNCHING CAREERS
What should I expect out of my UHY internship? The same work as a first-year staff accountant.
When you participate in our fall recruitment process, you will have the opportunity to come meet professionals at your school and take a deeper look into UHY through connectivity sessions and on-campus interviews. After meeting you on campus, you’re invited to office visits which could ultimately land you an internship with UHY.
Be a candidate for UHY Connect, an exclusive hands-on program that focuses on leadership, team building and professional development. Through Connect, students experience life at UHY through a variety of activities including networking events and community services. Upon completion of the Connect program, you can return to UHY for a final round interviews and potentially land an internship.
NYC, Long Island & Connecticut: June 8 & 9, 2021
Contact: Jessie Boden, Campus Recruiter
Albany, Hudson Valley & Saratoga Springs: June 9 & 10, 2021
Contact: Caitlin McCarthy
St. Louis & Kansas City: May 18 & 19, 2021
Contact: Kristen Turley, Campus Recruiter
GREAT LAKES REGION
Sterling Heights, MI: May 12 & 13, 2021
Farmington Hills, MI: May 18 & 19, 2021
Contact: Rina Henning, Director of Campus Recruiting
• The Great Lakes Region is the largest region of all UHY US regions.
• It has grown from two offices in 2011 to five offices today.
• You are never more than six miles away from a body of water and you are
never more than 85 miles from a Great Lake.
• The City of Detroit is home to the first mile of concrete road ever paved in
the United States. It is located at Woodward Avenue between 6 mile and 7
• Our office is less than a one hour drive from Washington D.C. and less than
30 minutes from downtown Baltimore.
• We are of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the
Baltimore area, as ranked by the Baltimore Business Journal.
• All employees have the opportunity to join one of our many employee
committees to help shape the future of the firm.
• Our Buddy and Mentor programs to promote employee development and
advancement within the firm.
• Our recruiting trends are growing at 20% each year.
• We are the second largest firm in Albany, NY.
• The region has expanded with the addition of five office locations within the
last three years.
• You can work in major city centers such as Manhattan, Albany, and Hudson.
• Our very own Regional Managing Partner, Michael Mahoney, started his
career with UHY as an intern 35 years ago in the NYC office.
• Our St. Louis office is located in Historic Maplewood, just 15 minutes away
from downtown St. Louis.
• The Midwest Regional Managing Partner, Jerry Townsend has been with the
firm for over 30 years.
• Kansas City is the second largest metro area in the state of Missouri after
Greater St. Louis.
• The Kansas City office has been a part of our Midwest Region since 2018.
• You receive an individualized development framework designed to help you
achieve your career goals and put you on a path to Partner.
• Our employee net promotor score is classified as world class and exceeds
that of well-known companies renowned for their employee experience
• While we’re headquartered in Atlanta, our distributed team spans the
• You have a platform for submitting anonymous feedback to the National
Managing Director; employee feedback is reviewed consistently and shapes
our policy and initiatives.